Planning to visit Haulover Beach? Learn the unspoken rules of nudist etiquette for this clothing-optional beach.
1. Always carry a towel to sit on. Your bare cheeks should never come into contact with a public chair or bench. Bring one towel for drying off, and another for sitting down.
2. PDA is forbidden. Sexual activity and public displays of affection will not be tolerated, and you can be subject to arrest if you are acting in a sexual manner.
3. Don't stare or gawk. You probably don't like to be stared at - and nobody else does either. Gawking, ogling and staring are not okay. Wear sunglasses and chill out.
4. No photos or videos. While not banned by law, you should never take a picture or record anyone without his or her permission.
5. Respect the privacy of others. Most people on Haulover Beach want to keep to themselves. If you are introduced, expect only first names, don't ask personal questions, and make eye contact.
Are you searching for a chic, stylish hotel near Haulover Beach? Our unique beachfront property is just 2.8 miles away from this famous attraction. Along with a prime location on the Bay Harbor Islands, we offer guests an appealing combination of plush accommodations, world-class hospitality, and modern amenities like enjoy complimentary breakfast and happy hour cocktails. Do you have questions about visiting Haulover Beach, nudist etiquette, or our spectacular hotel? Please contact us at your convenience by calling us directly at 1 (305) 868-4141 for more information, and to make your booking today.