Christmas in Miami is a unique experience with special holiday traditions that you will only find here in South Florida.
• Santa's Enchanted Forest - Located in Tropical Park, this winter carnival is a must during the Miami holidays. Discover delicious fried foods, carnival rides, and millions of twinkling lights.
• Churros - Crispy, sweet and full of cinnamon, these deep-fried delights pair perfectly with a steaming cup of hot chocolate.
• Miami Heat Basketball - Miami's beloved NBA team plays every Christmas Day, and they almost always win. Get on your game face and enjoy the spectacle.
• Coquito - Like eggnog, this Latin holiday drink features rum, cream and egg - but it's quite a bit stronger than what you may be used to. Sip away but proceed with caution!
• Miami Outboard Club Holiday Boat Parade - Taking place on December 19 this year, this colorful maritime procession features boats decked out with decorations galore. Head to Bayfront Park to watch the fun, and find live music, food trucks, bounce houses and fireworks.
Are you planning to spend Christmas in Miami? Make your Miami holidays a memorable experience when you stay at our chic, contemporary boutique hotel. Our one-of-a-kind property offers a luxurious setting with generous services, incredible hospitality, and high-tech modern amenities. Do you have questions about local traditions, Miami holidays, or lodging at our amazing hotel? Please contact us at your convenience to find out more information, and to book your reservations at 1 (305) 868-4141.