Celebrate the art of dancing this August 29 through September 13 at the XX International Ballet Festival of Miami. Showcasing not only ballet but also modern dance and jazz, this unique festival features several days of dance performances that you can attend. Venues all across the city host the ballet festival, which also includes film screenings and art exhibitions. Highlighted performances of the XX International Ballet Festival include:
• Program I - International Young Medalists Performance at the Chapman Conference Center (Friday, September 4)
• Program II - International Young Medalists Performance at the Colony Theater (Saturday, September 5)
• Program III - Contemporary Performance at the Colony Theater (Sunday, September 6)
• Program IV - Etoiles Classical Grand Gala Performance at the Fillmore Miami Beach Jackie Gleason Theater (Saturday, September 12)
• Program V - Festival Closing Gala of the Stars Performance at the Dade County Auditorium (Sunday, September 13)
You will also find a dance film series from September 1 through 6, dance workshops from September 1 through 11, dance master classes, art exhibit series, poster unveilings and more. Peruse the full schedule online at www.internationalballetfestival.org. Are you looking for an unforgettable hotel in Miami, with easy access to the XX International Ballet Festival? Treat yourself to an incredible stay at our colorful hotel, which features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat screens TVs, coffeemakers and free Skype-enabled global phone service. Want to know more? Make your reservations today. Please contact us at 1 (305) 868-4141 for more information, and plan your Miami escape.